We are all looking forward to the 34th IBITA congress in Basel, Switzerland. September 5 – 8, 2018. The theme is With Heart, Hand and Brain, Let’s Face the Future Together. Our appreciation to the SWISS Group for all of their preparations.
- The Pre-AGM Chairpersons Circular contains important additional information, please read the circular.
- IBITA Swiss Webpage – congress registration and program
- Please do not wear shoes with high and thin heels to the Gala Dinner.
- AGM Agenda
- New for this year, you must be online for the links to work.
- You may choose to download the folder with all files to your computer so you can review them offline. The links will only work if you are online, but the files are all clearly named: Go to the AGM-34 2018 Documents
- Most documents have been linked to the agenda but a few outstanding documents shall be linked before the AGM. Please keep reviewing the Agenda to see the new linked documents.
- Postal votes closed August 24.
- Please print the ballot forms single sided and bring to Basel – Ballot Forms
- Please note that voting rights are dependent upon fulfilling member duties:
- SIS submissions MUST be completed before July 1 – SIS Instructions Congratulations to all members who have successfully submitted their SIS. We look forward to the outstanding 26 submissions. Please contact us if you need assistance. We really do not want to terminate your membership because you have not fulfilled your duties.
- Subscriptions to be paid no later than 31 August – Invoice
- NEW Committee Tables. Representatives from our standing committees will be available during morning and afternoon breaks for meet and greet, questions and discussions. We look forward to meeting you! Location: Oekolampad. Committee Tables Schedule
- Instructor Candidates meeting Wednesday 5th September 15:00-17:00, please RSVP to L.Syre@ibita.org
- Saturday, September 8 IBITA Education Day Program is now posted.
- Before coming to the Qualification Committee Session please review item #2.2 Evaluation of practical session on the rubric Basic Course Instructor-candidate Evaluation Form, and think about what you consider to be important when marking an Instructor Candidate presenting these practical topics.
- ITC Module participants are encouraged to download the pdf on the respective webpage to obtain important details including program, travel information, and much more.
- The webpage 2018 AGM/Congress and IBITA Swiss Webpage are being regularly updated with new information.
Remember to read the Pre-AGM Chairpersons Circular
See you in Basel!