35th IBITA Congress Buenos Aires, Argentina
- 21st – 24th August 2019
- The Congress will take place at the Universidad Católica Argentina (U.C.A.) Puerto Madero, Av. Alicia Moreau de Justo 1300, C1107AAZ CABA.
- The Congress Registration is now open. The website address is www.agmibitaargentina.com.
- The Registration form can now be completed via this LINK
- When you have submitted your form, you will receive a confirmation email and invoice for the events you have registered for.
2019 Annual General Meeting
- The AGM initial agenda has been uploaded LINK.
- You must be online for the links to work.
- All AGM files are located in Google Docs-IBITA Documents- AGM-35 2019 Documents LINK. You may choose to download the folder with all files to your computer so you can review them offline. The links will only work if you are online, but the files are all clearly named.
- Please keep reviewing the Agenda to see the new linked documents.
- The Postal Vote Form has been uploaded LINK. Postal Votes close 16th August 2019
- Please note that voting rights are dependent upon fulfilling member duties:
- Please print the ballot forms single sided and bring them with you to the AGM LINK
- Voting cards are required to vote during the AGM.
- AGM Attendance Certificate. You are required to attend the full AGM day to meet the AGM attendance requirements. A certificate of AGM attendance shall only be issued if you attend the full AGM day.
The Instructor Candidate (IC) Training Module – 2019
- Title: Understanding the Complexity of Postural Control for the Functional Recovery of Locomotion
- Saturday 17th August – Tuesday 20th August, 2019 for Instructor Candidates and Instructor
- Venue: Adriana Moschini’s clinic in Buenos Aires neighbourhood, Palmermo.
- Address: Gorriti 3734, C.A.B.A. ( Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires)
office email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Venue is approx. 45 minutes from Congress location
- Module Webpage with all details and registration
IBITA Congress Venue – UCA University, Puerto Madero. Street Alicia Moreau de Justo 1680.
IBITA Congress Program
- Wednesday 21 August: Meetings, Registration, Welcome Party
Location: UCA Puerto Madero Auditoriums
- 15:00- 16:00 Qualification Committee and Qualification Panel Members meeting. Location: UCA University, Puerto Madero. Room: Sala de Lectura on the first floor.
- 15:00 – 17:00 Instructor Candidate meeting – please RSVP to Line Syre Instructor-trainee Secretary, email: L.Syre@ibita.org. Location: UCA University, Puerto Madero. Room: Sala de Lectura on the first floor.
- 16:00 – 18:00 Congress registration. Location: | Auditorium Cine, inside the entrance to the building
- 18:30 – 21:00 Welcome party. Location | Auditorium Cine
- Thursday 22 August: Host Country Educational Day
Location: UCA Puerto Madero Auditoriums | Auditorium Cine
0800-0845 Congress Registration, inside the entrance to the building.
09:00-10:30 Breathing and Postural Control – Dr Mary Massery
10:30 – 11:00 Coffee Break – Committee Tables
11:00 – 12:30 Continue Breathing and Postural Control – Dr Mary Massery
12:30 – 14:00 Lunch
14:00 – 15:30 Neuroplasticity: Multidisciplinary Team in Cognitive Behavioral Rehabilitation – Dr Elizabeth Alejandra Bacile
15: 30 – 16:00 Coffee Break – Committee Tables
16.00 – 17:15 Continue Neuroplasticity: Multidisciplinary Team in Cognitive Behavioral Rehabilitation – Dr Elizabeth Alejandra Bacile
17:15 – 17:45 Social Program
- Saturday 24 August: Education and Research Committees Educational Day
Location: Reading Room
09:00-09:15 Introduction to the Educational Day
09:15 – 10:45 3 to 4 Concurrent patient workshops
10:45 – 11:15 Coffee Break
11:15 – 12:15 Post workshop summary and question & answer session
12:15 – 13:45 Lunch
13:45 – 15:45 Practical session relating to patient workshop
15:45 – 16:30 Individual and peer reflection / closing remarks
- In preparation for the Education Day on Saturday 24th please print a paper copy of the MBCP worksheet, the guideline and the Gibbs Reflective Framework as these documents are needed for the day
- Please bring appropriate clothing for the practical sessions – shorts and sleeveless tops.
- Representatives from our standing committees will be available during morning and afternoon breaks on Thursday for meet and greet, questions and discussions. We look forward to meeting you!
- The final deadline for submitting motions to the EC to change the Byelaws and Rules and Regulations will be 31st May 2019 allowing the AGM agenda to be finalized and circulated to membership before 21 June.
- Postal Votes close 16th August 2019